Here at RGV Electrical Supply, we want to make sure that our clients are informed with up-to-date information on COVID-19 in order to benefit the health and safety of our communities. Below, we have compiled verified news sources with current updates and announcements regarding the handling of the coronavirus in our region. Please continue to check back for the most recent information, and consider sharing with your friends and family on social media.
This information is straight from the CDC if you want learn more click in the link below https://www.cdc.gov/
CDC Online Newsroom Welcome to the CDC Online Newsroom, a one-stop source for journalists seeking public health information. Global media and the general public can access current and archived press releases, media advis
- Transcript for CDC Telebriefing on the COVID-19 Outbreakby email@example.com on 19 November, 2020 at 3:00 pm
Transcript for the CDC Telebriefing on the COVID-19 Outbreak, November 19, 2020.
- 50.6 Million U.S. Adults Currently Use Tobacco Productsby firstname.lastname@example.org on 19 November, 2020 at 1:25 pm
Findings from a Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) <a href="https://www.cdc.gov/mmwr/volumes/69/wr/mm6946a4.htm?s_cid=mm6946a4_w"><em>Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report</em></a> released today show that approximately 1 in 5 U.S. adults reported currently using a tobacco product in 2019, with about 80% of those adults reporting that they use combustible products such as cigarettes.
- CDC MEDIA TELEBRIEFING: Update on COVID-19by email@example.com on 18 November, 2020 at 5:10 pm
CDC works 24/7 saving lives, protecting people from health threats, and saving money to have a more secure nation. A US federal agency, CDC helps make the healthy choice the easy choice by putting science and prevention into action. CDC works to help people live longer, healthier and more productive lives.
- Ebola Outbreak in the Democratic Republic of the Congo Endsby firstname.lastname@example.org on 18 November, 2020 at 11:05 am
The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) joins the global public health community in marking the end of the Ebola Virus Disease (Ebola) outbreak in Equateur Province.
- CDC Expands U.S. Diabetes Surveillance System with new Social Determinants of Health Moduleby email@example.com on 17 November, 2020 at 2:45 pm
The Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention (CDC) has expanded the U.S. Diabetes Surveillance System with a new social determinants of health (SDOH) module to help identify under-resourced areas of the United States and assess the potential impact of health disparities on diabetes burden and risk factors.
- CDC Awards $1.5 Million for Research to Reduce Exposures to Workplace Hazards through Robotic Technologyby firstname.lastname@example.org on 16 November, 2020 at 4:00 pm
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) has awarded $1.5 million over three years to the University of Illinois at Chicago and Worcester Polytechnic Institute to fund projects aimed at reducing workers’ exposures to hazards through the development and use of collaborative robots, or co-robots.
- CDC Investigation Notice: CDC investigating outbreak of E. coli infectionsby email@example.com on 10 November, 2020 at 6:00 pm
A CDC Investigation Notice regarding a multistate outbreak of E. coli 0157:H7 infections has been posted.
- CDC Issues Framework for Resuming Safe and Responsible Cruise Ship Passenger Operationsby firstname.lastname@example.org on 30 October, 2020 at 2:05 pm
Today the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) issued a Framework for Conditional Sailing Order that introduces a phased approach for the safe and responsible resumption of passenger cruises.
- CDC Opens New South America Regional Office in Brazilby email@example.com on 30 October, 2020 at 11:05 am
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) today opened its new South America regional office in Brasilia, Brazil. The new regional office strengthens CDC’s ability to meet its mission of protecting Americans by responding more rapidly to health threats wherever they occur and building key relationships to tackle shared health priorities.
- National Lead Poisoning Prevention Week: Get the Facts – and Get Your Home and Child Testedby firstname.lastname@example.org on 23 October, 2020 at 7:05 pm
U.S. health, housing, and environmental agencies warn that some 3.6 million U.S. families risk permanent harm to their children because their homes are contaminated with lead-based paint.
Hidalgo County Updates
This information is straight from the Hidalgo County Twitter Account if you want learn more click in the link below